When you join Alliance Medical you will be joining an organisation that is making a difference to the health of people. So, while you are enhancing other people's lives, we wish to enhance yours through a competitive package that rewards you for your contribution.
We will reward you with a competitive base salary. Salary ranges are based on the market rate for the role and you will be paid within the range according to your skills, experience and potential.
Changing jobs is about much more than just the cash you take home. You'll want to make the best decision for you and your family and Alliance Medical offers a number of highly valued benefits.
- Recognition Schemes
- Inside Recognition - In order to fully recognise the contribution our people make to our business, we offer a financial recognition scheme, providing tangible ‘real time' rewards for their extensive efforts.
- Values Awards – Every recipient of Inside Recognition is automatically entered into the annual Values Awards which recognise the individual in each category who has most demonstrated the Company Values in a particular year with the Awards presented at a Gala Dinner.
- Inside Benefits Extra – provides staff with over 3,000 retailer discounts, special cash back offers, reloadable in-store cards and discounted retail vouchers.
- Alliance Medical Group Personal Pension - We will match contributions up to 7% of base salary after three months service.
- Holidays - We will provide you with five weeks' paid holiday each year plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Company Car Scheme - For specific roles, we offer a company car from a selection of manufacturers.
- Childcare Vouchers - We can give you the opportunity to request Childcare Vouchers to help you with the cost of childcare for children up to the age of 16.
- Healthcare - We have negotiated discounted terms with BUPA and Simply Health for contributory private healthcare insurance.
- Income Protection Insurance - We provide you with insurance which replaces part of your income if you are unable to work for a long period of time because of illness or disability.
- Life Assurance - We will provide a benefit for your family in the event of death in-service of four times your basic salary.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Offers free independent, confidential and impartial help and support when you need it.
We believe that it's important to provide something for everyone. It's all part of our dedication to doing all we can to recognise and reward the efforts of our diverse workforce.